NEW C25K COURSE
LET'S GET ACTIVE
JOIN OUR COUCH TO 5K COURSE
A safe way to improve your health, make friends and feel GREAT about yourself
● We use a proven scheme that has had thousands of successes
● For true beginners. There’s no pressure -we start jogging for only 30 seconds
● In 12 weeks you'll go from no ability to being a real runner
● No gym - exercise away from the public gaze, and with no need to feel embarrassed
● No need for lycra or any other fancy gear - just a pair of decent shoes and some comfortable clothes.
● You just might also lose some weight!
twelve weeks to feeling great
Start Date: TBC
Venue: Redhill Young People's Centre
Redhill Leisure Centre, Redhill Road
Arnold, Nottingham, NG5 8GE
Meet: 5.50/6pm Start Running 6.15pm
Cost: first week session is free (Try out session)
and then £10 (Non-Refundable) for rest of the course.
Payment Methods: By Bacs (See below) or Cheque
(made payable to Redhill Road Runners)
We do not accept cash payment.
Bank Info: Barclays Sort Code: 20 55 68
Acc No: 40628611
Please us reference C25K and your name on all bacs payments.
Course age: 16 & over (No Under 16)
Please wear sensible trainers & clothing for exercise
If you need more information contact us at:
All our sessions are led by trained
run leaders who give their time for free, working
with the group and its individuals, making sure
that each gets the maximum benefit possible!